|Brand||Daughters of Malaya|
- Deep cleansing
- Suitable for all skin types
What it is:
A gel-balm oil cleanser that works as a first cleanser to gently melt away makeup and impurities from skin's surface while still respecting skin's barrier.
What it does:
It deep cleanses the skin and replenishes skin's barrier, removes every traces of makeup and oil-based impurities to prep your skin for the second cleanser.
What else you need to know:
- This is a self-emulsifying oil cleansing gel. It can be rinsed off clean with water.
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
- Proudly made in Malaysia
HOW TO USE
Massage onto dry skin with fingertips to dissolve makeup and impurities. Emulsify with water, then rinse well. Next, follow with your favorite second cleanser.
Use together with a cotton/cleansing pad to remove extremely tough waterproof makeup effortlessly.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient/Solvent), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient/Solvent), Cera Alba (Thickener), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Glycerin (Humectant), Ceteareth-25 (Emulsifier), Water (Solvent), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (Emollient), Bentonite (Absorbent), Activated Charcoal (Absorbent), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative), CI77493 (Iron Oxide/Mineral-based Coloring Agent).
- Patch test before use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- This product may melt in extremely warm temperatures. If happens, refrigerate for 10 minutes before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and sunlight.
- Period after opening: 6 months
- Cleansers and their role in various dermatological disorders:
- Safety Evaluation of Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Compounds for Cosmetic Use
1 x Charcoal Oil Cleansing Gel 65ml